Our vision is potable tap water everywhere on earth.
GWT – German Water Technologies Ltd. is funded by the German Protoplan GmbH and the Thailand Intec Solar Ltd. in 2014. Protoplan has a large experience in water production and disinfection as well as in project and start up management. Intec Solar Ltd. has a wide expertise in solar energy and is well known in the South East Asian market.
Together with German electrolytic and industrial design experts GWT developed the INTEWA-system. Our German
technology guarantees the best quality standard and the most reliable production of potable water, and the German productivity guarantees the best price and a long product lifecycle.
Especially for rural areas the INTEWA System is providing important benefits.
Rural Areas often have no access to public water, and the piping costs would be very high. Sometimes the energy supply is not stable or even not available. Therefore people living in rural areas have often no access to disinfected.
The INTEWA system is providing safe, disinfected water in rural areas, where there is no energy available. No chemicals have to be bought and added in, because the disinfectant is produced inside the system out of the minerals in the water itself.
Benefits for rural areas:
- Fully solar driven water disinfection and operation
- Automatic disinfection without adding chemicals – the disinfectant is produced by an electrolysis cell out of the minerals in the water
- Automatic adjustment of chlorine production through permanent monitoring of the water qualitiy
- Remote monitoring via integrated GSM module
- Alarm message to smartphones or control center
- Automatic residual disinfection accordiung drinking water laws